Oh, our sweet girls. We are so blessed to have them but, man, they know how to drive us crazy. A mother and daughter relationship really is like nothing else in the world. It can be messy and hard sometimes, but at the end of the day, it’s really something beautiful. Whether you are searching for inspiration to pull you through the struggles or looking to hear some sweet sentiments, you will love these mother daughter quotes!
Mother Daughter Quotes that will Make You Laugh Out Loud
Sometimes raising a sassy, sweet, beautiful daughter requires finding a way to laugh your way through it.
Sweet Quotes for Girl Mamas
All jokes aside, the chance to raise a strong woman really is something special. If you are looking for some sweet words of wisdom or inspiration to get you through it, you will love these mother daughter quotes.
- “A mother is a daughter’s best friend.”
- “There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.”
- “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”
- “My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.” Sonya Teclai
- “Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.”
- “A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.”
- “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.”
- “The biggest surprise about motherhood was how completely and totally it changed how I look at myself, and what I believe I deserve, for the better.”
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.”
- “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.”
- “I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.”
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” Laura Stavoe Harm
- “A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn a daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.”
“My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” Jodi Picoult
Quotes to Get You Through the Teenage Years (Or Threenager Years!)
The two stages mentioned above are without a doubt the hardest to get through when it comes to raising a daughter. If you are looking for some laughs and some real-life relatable content, these are the mother daughter quotes for you!
- “A mother. When you’re a child she walks before you, to set an example. When you’re a teenager she walks behind you, to be there should you need her. When you’re an adult she walks beside you, so that as two friends you can enjoy life together.”
- “Home is where your mom is.”
- “Of all the haunting moments of motherhood, few rank with hearing your own words come out of your daughter’s mouth.” Victoria Secunda
- “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own. To teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing, even when you’re not sure what the right thing is”¦And to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.”
- “Dear mom, I get it now.”
- “There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” Taylor Swift
- “A mother’s treasure is her daughter.”
- “No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.”
- When my teenager says more than 3 words to me.
Other Articles You May Like:
8 Things You Need to Know About the Strong Willed Child
20 Hilarious and All Too Relatable Third Trimester Memes
150 Unique Middle Names for Girls [Both Sweet & Strong]
Keyword: 48 Mother Daughter Quotes To Make You Laugh & Cry