Join Mims Blog to Research “5 After The Boiled Egg Hunt Recipes”
Old-Fashioned Egg Salad Recipe
From Taste of Home:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs and celery. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 3 servings.
Creamy Ham ‘n’ Egg Casserole
From Taste Of Home
- 2 medium cooked potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) BREAKSTONE’S® Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, ham, salt and pepper. Combine the egg and sour cream; add to potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
L.O.V.E. Egg Salad Wrap – ( lettuce, onion, vegetable, egg salad)
From: Food Network
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pieces whole-wheat wrap bread (9 inches in diameter)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 12 thin slices red onion
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce, torn into pieces (about 1/2 cup)
Layered Summer Salad
From Kraft Foods
What You Need4 cups torn romaine lettuce1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms1 small red onion, sliced, separated into rings2 tomatoes, chopped1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas, thawed1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream1/4 cup chopped fresh basil4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
LAYER lettuce, 1 cup cheese, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and peas in 3-qt. bowl. MIX mayo, sour cream and basil; spread over salad, completely covering top of salad. TOP with remaining cheese and bacon. Refrigerate 5 hours.
Brunch Ham and Egg Muffins from: Betty Crocker
8 large eggs 1 package (0.9-oz) hollandaise sauce mix 1 cup milk 1/4 cup butter 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed Dash pepper 8 oz sliced cooked ham 4 English muffins, split, toasted
- 1 Place eggs in single layer in large saucepan or Dutch oven; add enough cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Immediately remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. Place eggs in bowl of ice water; let stand 10 minutes. Peel eggs; cut eggs into quarters. Set aside.
- 2 In medium saucepan, prepare sauce mix with milk and butter as directed on package. Stir in quartered hard-cooked eggs, lemon juice, dill and pepper. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 3 Place ham on microwave-safe plate; cover loosely with microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on Medium for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 4 Place 2 muffin halves on each serving plate. Arrange ham slices on muffins. Spoon egg mixture over ham.
The post 5 After The Boiled Egg Hunt Recipes appeared first on 24/7 Moms.
Keyword: 5 After The Boiled Egg Hunt Recipes