Kindness is a virtue that we all strive for. It is a positive way of interacting with others while also keeping our own spirits high. One way to spread kindness, or even just to remind us how to be kind, is by starting each day or week, with a couple of kind quotes for kids.
By doing this with children, we can help make their days better and have something to remind them to think about. We have put together a list of 50 kindness quotes for kids that will surely brighten your day and theirs.
Kindness Quotes for Kids to Remind Them Frequently:
When teaching our little ones life lessons, being repetitive is key! The kindness quotes for children below are mottos you can speak in your home daily or even make into artwork that can hang in their rooms.
- “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” –Dr. Seuss
- “Know what sparks the light in you, then use that light to illuminate the world” -Oprah Winfrey
- “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” -Harold Kushner
- “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” -Henry James
- “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have” -Margaret Mead
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” -Vincent Van Gogh
- “Good words bring good feelings to the heart. Speak with kindness, always.” -Rod Williams
- “Act with kindness, but do not expect gratitude.” -Confucius
- “Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are the blossoms. Kind deeds are the fruits.” -Kirpal Singh
- “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” -Jackie Chan
The Big Life Quotes to Help Us Raise Kind Kids:
We are all about kindness inspirational quotes for kids. If you are looking for kind quotes for kids that they will remember and carry throughout their lives, these are it!
Parenting comes with a lot of unknowns as our little ones sure don’t come with a guidebook. However, I think if we can keep a few important things at the forefront of our minds when parenting it all seems to make a little more sense. If we teach our children kindness, we have a really great base to build their future off of. We hope you have found a kindness quote for kids that will help you bring some new lessons to your house and become a daily motto!
Be sure to join our Rookie Moms Facebook Group for support from other mamas and expert tips!
If you liked this list of kindness quotes, you might want to check out these articles:
50 Working Mom Quotes; Inspiring & Heart Warming
Speed Up Your Morning Routine with Kids with These 13 Phrases!
70 Funny Parents Quotes that Sum Up Parenting to a Tee
Pin These Kindness Quotes Kids Love & Save them for later!
There are many incredible quotes about kindness out there! “Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are the blossoms. Kind deeds are the fruits.” -Kirpal Singh
It is so important to teach our children lessons of kindness. We can start small with things like sharing and putting others before our own wants.
Walk the walk! Your little ones will learn by watching your example. Give them praise for doing kind things for others and point out examples of kindness when possible.
“Know what sparks the light in you, then use that light to illuminate the world” -Oprah Winfrey
“To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” -Dr. Seuss
“You can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness!” -Anne Frank
Keyword: 50 Kindness Quotes for Kids to Start Off the Day Right