Join Mims Blog to Research “6 Kid Friendly Breakfast Ideas for Christmas!”
Early Christmas morning my children will race down the stairs of our home to their annual discovery of a wrapped living room, where they find filled stockings laying on the hardwood floor waiting to be unpacked. The tree now filled with packages waiting to be unwrapped can not be seen due to the hard work of Santa’s little elf’s who wrap our living room, creating the after breakfast surprise. ( Click here to read more about our wrapped living room here) . This is how we get your kids to eat Christmas breakfast first before unwrapping gifts. What happens in your house? Do your kids unwrap gifts first or eat breakfast?
Do you need a little help with fun Breakfast ideas to entice your kids to the kitchen table this Christmas? Check out these 6 ideas we discovered .
1. Santa’s Elf Pancakes from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
2. Snowman Breakfast from Hoosier Homemade
3. Snowman Waffles From Random Thoughts of a Supermom
4. Gingerbread Pancakes with Lemon Sauce From Kraft Recipes
5. Individual Monkey Breads From A Southern Fairy Tale
6. Santa Claus and Snowman Pancakes! (Vegan) From Taste of Japan
Keyword: 6 Kid Friendly Breakfast Ideas for Christmas!