Join Mims Blog to Research “6 Leftover Turkey Recipes – 24/7 Moms”
1. Next Day Turkey Soup – Use leftover turkey to simmer up a healthy easy-to-make pasta soup using Progresso® Chicken Broth, sweet potatoes and green beans. Click here for Betty Crockers recipe and how to video.
2. Turkey and Corn Enchiladas – Real Simple has a simple recipe to create this Mexican flavored dish that uses only 2 cups of leftover Turkey. Click here to get recipe.
3. Turkey Chili – In 30 minutes you can create this Turkey chili recipe from the Food Network. Click here for recipe.
4. Turkey Pot Pie – Prepare and serve McCormicks quick and Tasty Turkey pot pie as your day after Thanksgiving meal using up 3 cups of leftover turkey. Click here for recipe.
5. BBQ Turkey Sandwich – Simple and quick to make with 1lb shredded leftover turkey, 1 cup BBQ sauce, kaiser rolls. combine BBQ sauce and turkey in skillet over medium heat until desired temperature. Spoon onto rolls
6. Turkey Salad – Use leftover turkey to make The Perfect Pantry’s Turkey salad recipe. Click here for recipe.
Keyword: 6 Leftover Turkey Recipes – 24/7 Moms