Join Mims Blog to Research “DIY Lunch Box Witches Brooms”
At the beginning of the season, I realized Halloween, and for that matter all of the winter holidays, would look different this year. Many of our favorite places and spaces remain closed, and the events we look forward to all year have been canceled, scaled down, or reimagined as drive-thru events. With all of our free time at home, we’ve been cooking, crafting with a Fall twist. If you are looking for Halloween-themed crafts, recipes, and activities, Juicy Juice offers creative ways to celebrate the season.
This is a sponsored post for Juicy Juice, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Lunch Box Witches Brooms
We kicked off Fall and Halloween with Juicy Juice’s easy Lunch Box Witches Brooms. My daughter absolutely loves to craft and cook, so this activity was a great way for her to show off her creativity. The recipes and activities on the site are generally easy to complete for kids of all ages with some parental help.
For this Halloween recipe, you’ll need just three ingredients:
- String cheese
- Pretzel sticks
- Whole chives
- Cut the string cheese sticks in half crosswise. These will form the bristles of your brooms.
- Insert one end of a pretzel stick into the end of the cheese you did not cut. After the pretzel is in place, shred the cheese about halfway from the other end to make a broom.
- To secure the cheese (and add flavor) tie the cheese with an uncut chive and broom is complete.
- Pack this Halloween snack hack with your kids’s favorite flavor of Juicy Juice 100% juice.
Halloween Recipes and Activities
Whether you plan to stay home or host a small family gathering, check out the Halloween recipes and activities on JuicyJuice.com. Here are some of our favorites:
- DIY Halloween Soap Dispensers
- Juicy Juice Juice Box Costume
- DIY Monster Mash Up
- Spooky Juice Box Ghosts
- Vampire Bats
- Neighborhood Not-So-Scary Soiree
- Spooky Juicy Juice Shadow Boxes
- Pet Monster Rocks
- Juice Box Mummies
- Recycle Monster
- Gauzy Ghosts
- Haunted House Craft
- Project Pumpkin
- Halloween Week Activities
- Halloween Activities for Kids
Juicy Juice offers 15 different flavors, includes 100% juice with no added sugar, and is free from high fructose corn syrup. For more information, visit JuicyJuice.com.
Keyword: DIY Lunch Box Witches Brooms