Join Mims Blog to Research ”
European organic formulas for babies ”
Looking for the perfect baby formula for your sensitive baby, but don’t know where to begin? No worries, we can help you make the most informed decision for your precious little one.
First, let’s discuss the European organic baby formula. What makes this baby formula any different than the organic baby formula found on the shelves in America?
- European Union Regulations
These strictly enforced regulations are reviewed every year and evaluated based on the most recent scientific studies. This means they take health and safety for your baby seriously. The regulations in the United States in regard to baby food and formula lack the serious oversight parents appreciate from the European Union.
- Controversial Ingredients Avoided
There are many ingredients that don’t have long-standing scientific studies conducted on them, yet they are added into your baby formula. Furthermore, ingredients with many studies of the harmful effects, like soy, are also added into baby formula. If you check the ingredients on leading organic baby formula in the USA, you will see these harmful ingredients. In contrast, all organic European baby formula is free of soy, added sweeteners like glucose syrup solids, hormones, and synthetic ingredients.
- European Formula has Stages
While this may not seem like a big deal at first, when you watch your little one grow from a newborn throughout the first year, you will see big developmental changes. This means their body needs different level of nutrients when they are first born than when they are 6 months old. In the EU, they recognize this with stages from 0-6 months, 6-12 months, and toddler formula. America does not break this up with one standard stage from 0-12 months.
So now that you know why European Organic baby formula is a great choice, which formula do you choose for your sensitive baby? For us, the best choice is the HiPP Hypoallergenic Formula. Here are the reasons why you would choose this hypoallergenic formula for your baby:
- The formula is completely organic
- There are very few sensitive formula options that are organic to begin with, and HiPP ensures this is one last thing your sensitive baby needs to deal with.
- No soy added
- Most sensitive formula adds soy to make up for the carbohydrates loss with the reduction of lactose. HiPP keeps high standards and a hydrolyzation process on the lactose as well as safer vegetable oils.
- Hydrolyzed Lactose
- As previously mentioned, the lactose used in this sensitive formula has been hydrolyzed to help the baby better digest the lactose. In this process, the lactose is broken into smaller fragments already, so the baby’s body doesn’t have to do the work.
- No glucose syrup solids added
- Leading sensitive formulas on the market in America have glucose syrup solids in their sensitive formula, even top organic formula brands – they are just marked organic glucose syrup solids. Organic or not, HiPP knows that this addition is not good for baby and they completely avoid it.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics
- You baby is already sensitive, so HiPP knows the added prebiotics and probiotics will help your baby further digest their organic formula.
- Added DHA/ARA
- Brain development should not be compromised in formula, just because your baby is sensitive. HiPP ensures their formula has the necessary DHA and ARA for brain and eye health.
Parents know there’s not many options for sensitive babies, so HiPP HA doesn’t compromise on standards to make sure your baby is taken care of. With the higher standards already found in European organic baby formula, parents can rest assured their little one will grow healthy with this choice.
Hopefully you enjoyed learning about our number one choice for sensitive baby formula. We hope you also check out our article about … !
European organic formulas for babies