Join Mims Blog to Research ”
How Technology Is Transforming the Online Gambling Industry? ”
Gambling is one industry that is ever adapting and ever-changing with generations to keep up with time but at the same time keeping its roots intact and with the world moving into the screens and internet it is no surprise that the gambling industry has its own online presence. To have an online presence one has to have technological access but technology in itself is evolving every day and so is the online gambling industry.
The industry in itself started back in 1994 even before there was Google and Facebook. Since then, it grows every day and was estimated at more than 38 Billion USD in the year 2015. Thus, it can be said ever since its establishment it has not only grown but grown exponentially. This growth was only possible because of the technology that the platform had access to. In recent times players are granted more benefits like more secure platforms, no software downloads, discounts and many other benefits.
As technology escalates so does the online gambling industry in numerous ways some of which may be:
- Mobile Platform: When we look back a few decades it is evident that the graphic system in a mobile has come a long way from just being able to call a person to video calling a person overseas and with this has established itself as the future of technology.
Mobiles have become so user-friendly that the online gambling industry is racing against one another to give their users the best experience on the go. But the evolution of mobiles doesn’t stop here and nor does the gambling industry. The online gambling companies are continuously competing against one another to provide each other with a better gaming experience and the Online Casino Singapore helps compare some of the best online casinos for Singaporean players.
- Virtual Reality: This word refers to taking the real world and putting it into a computer simulation so that the user can interact with an artificial three-dimensional environment. This gives the online gambling industry a big push to take this up so that the gamers get an immersive online betting environment of the casinos while sitting back at their houses. Thus, the customers can enjoy games like poker and slot games like in the real-world casino while not even moving a step from their couch.
- Extra safety: Some of the best online gaming companies such as Online Casino Singapore are safeguarded by anti-money laundering to protect their customers from frauds and phishing websites and also having an operating licensing model to encourage their players to choose a full product range. The operating licensing model also limits the total money one can keep in their wallets on any gambling site.
- Gesture Recognition: This is another area that helps the online gambling industries to provide a life-like gambling experience through the online platform. The technology allows players to use gestures for anything from folding at the poker table to spinning a roulette wheel.
- Skill-Based Games: This is a new way of attracting new customers as traditional casino players are not as exciting as modern-day players.
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence or AI is finding its way to almost all online industries and the gambling industry is no exception. The online gambling industry uses AI to help answer common queries, guide a new customer through payment and also act as a partner to play within Player v/s Machine.
- Cashless and Other Forms of Payment: With the enhancement of technology came a wider range of payment methods. Online gambling sites offer a varied variety of payments these days like credit or debit card or a third-party service for payment. Some also have been seen to accept cryptocurrencies as payment options and also offer cashback and discounts.
- Graphics: With the evolution of technology came better graphics and electronics that support them, thus helping the industry develop more realistic games with better sound, live chats and 4k resolution graphics.
- Smartwatches: With each passing day smartwatches are getting more and more advanced and as of now are only used to give players notifications but as it develops further one can expect customers to use gestures to control games using them.
- Live Dealers: These are similar to virtual reality and are being taken up by most of the online gambling sites in recent times. Live dealers allow a person to have everything required for a land-based casino on their mobile devices or computer devices. This has been a great boost to the online industry and has given the players the ultimate online gambling experience.
This addition has also helped the industry to boom in pandemic times. People can form their own rooms online with their friends as well as people around the world to play their favourite game.
Online gambling right now lets the players not only play casino games, poker and bingo but also allows them to place bets on sports events with a click of their fingers. In online gambling to enter a game one has to place a bet called the stake and when this is done the player can see the odds for their bets. The odds are the likelihood of an event to occur and as that decreases the customer’s chances of winning increases.
With so much on the plate, how does one decide which site to gamble and which to not? There are numerous sites that review online gambling sites and also provide tips to better win bets. One such site is onlinecasinoswiki which reviews various online casinos in Singapore and also provides some insight into the trending online gambling news and guides.
Therefore, it is evident that as technology advances so will the online casino world. The investors will keep investing to have their site as the one that provides the most immersive gaming experience with unbeatable graphics while the software developers will keep on trying to find innovations to attract more players into the online gambling world.
The growth of the online gambling industry is never-ending and is changing the traditional ways of gambling. This gives players a new and exciting experience and with technology ever advancing the industry can be expected to come up with some of the out-of-box novelties.
How Technology Is Transforming the Online Gambling Industry?